If you ever browsed around the CJ Pony Parts website, chances are good you have seen today’s guest Bill Tumas. Bill makes everything look ultra clean, easy and laser focused. His video content helps CJ sell tons of parts and honestly without Bill’s instruction I am not sure I’d be as loyal as I am to CJ Pony parts. Here to talk shop, pieces and parts, welcome Bill to Ford Mustang, The Early Years podcast.
Questions Bill answers on today’s show:
- How did you land in this role that you play today?
- As a guy that doesn’t own a Mustang, are you a fan of the car?
- Aside from video host role, are there other roles you play at CJ’s?
- How much latitude do the owners of CJ Pony Parts give you in the creative process?
- Are you a car guy turned PR guy/video host or are you a marketing guy turn car enthusiast?
- How long have you been doing what you do and do they realize how pivotal a role you play?
- Any idea how many hours of footage you’ve shot?
- Tell me about your projects you are working on? What is Project 55?
- What is a common mistake people make when making repairs?
- What does your garage look like?
- What’s a tool you couldn’t live without?
- If you weren’t a video host for CJ’s, what would you be doing?
- Have you ever considered starting your own CJ Pony Parts Podcast?
Answers Bill shared on our show Q&A:
What do you do for a living and is it related to classic cars or Mustangs?
Video host at CJ Pony Parts
If you own a Mustang or classic car, have you named your car? If so, what is his/her name?
If you’ve made improvements to your classic car or restored it, what work have you done?
Do you work on your classic cars yourself or do you have a mechanic or shop do the work? Explain please
Have an idea for the show or think you’d make a great guest, send an email to the host:
Thanks for listening, keep it safe, keep in rollin’ and keep it on the road! Until next time.