Bob Mueller is the Director of Sales and Marketing for Streetside Classics
Imagine being able to work and play around classic cars all day long. Bob Mueller is the Director of Sales and Marketing for Streetside Classics, a woman owned business founded by CEO Donna Robbins. Streetside Classics is also known as the Nation’s Trusted Consignment Dealer, providing sellers and buyers alike with the peace of mind that only comes from partnering with one of the largest classic car dealerships in the country. Since they first opened their doors in 2008 in Charlotte, North Carolina, they have grown nationwide with multiple locations from east coast to Arizona, welcome Bob to the show.
Here are some of the questions I asked Bob during the interview:
- What is Streetside Classics process of buying and selling Mustangs?
- What advantages are there to using a consignment dealership like Streetside Classics?
- Take me through the process for a new Mustang buyer.
- What are some problem signs to look for as a buyer?
- Tell me how someone determines value of their car?
- How does someone know they are getting a fair deal?
- In the world of Mustangs what are you seeing as popular and a good investment?
- What are some tips for people looking to sell their cars?
- How about the buyers, what are some secrets?
- Why a broker or dealer over do it yourself?
- Are you a Ford guy?
800 Derita Rd, Suite A
Concord, NC 28027
LOCAL: (704) 598-2130
TOLL FREE: (866) 542-8392
How to get in touch with Bob Mueller:
Have an idea for the show or think you’d make a great guest, send an email to the host:
Thanks for listening, keep it safe, keep in rollin’ and keep it on the road! Until next time.