Here’s what questions Chris Ingrassia, President of Mustang Restorations, Inc. answers on today’s episode:
- Tell me a little about your business?
- When did you open the doors and where you always a Mustang shop?
- Why did you get into the Mustang restoration business?
- Are you a business guy turned Mustang lover or Mustang lover turned business guy?
- What is something Mustang lovers have in common?
- When someone wants to restore a Mustang, what are some typical questions they ask?
- What’s it like to work with your sons? Do they love the business?
- When someone is looking to restore, what should they be thinking about?
- I’ve seen cars brought out of junk yards as rust buckets — and rebuilt. Is that typical?
- What do you say to the owner that is looking to have a daily driver and just wants a reliable classic mustang, but looking to fix her up?
- What’s your favorite 1st gen mustang 64-66?
- Do you prefer dealing with a novice, someone schooled or an expert in Mustang and mechanical lingo when hired to restore their Mustang?
- Provide advice for the novice Mustang enthusiast looking to get into a car.
- Provide advice for the Mustang experts in our community.
Questions, comments or advice about the show. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org