Chris Slee, owner of Kiwi Classics and Customs in Franklin, Tennessee and host Doug Sandler talk about some of the key "How To’s" for buying a classic Mustang, what to look for when shopping and how to find a safe early generation Mustang.
- Buying tips to get a safe, classic Mustang
- What to look for in a safe purchase
- How to spot a flip seller
- Do it Yourself or professional mechanic, why there is a difference
- Where does Chris get his parts from for his shop
- Discussion about the value of the Fastback
- Is Chris a businessman turned Mustang lover or Mustang lover turned businessman?
PHONE (615) 516-3838
Facebook: Kiwi Classics and Customs
Have an idea for the show or think you’d make a great guest, send an email to the host:
Thanks for listening, keep it safe and keep it on the road!