Jason Engel of Classic Recreations has had a love affair with Shelby Vintage Mustangs as well cars since he can remember. Building these from the ground up, he and his team are doing approximately 30 cars a year putting 2500-3000 man hours into each one of these ponies and he is loving where it’s all going.
Questions I ask Jason:
- Are these all one of a kind “classics?” They start as original cars don’t they?
- How difficult is it to get Ford to say, “We believe in you so much we are licensing our name to you.”
- Is building these Mustangs like a dream come true?
- What’s your biggest challenge in business?
- What’s the range of prices someone is expected to pay?
- Did you have any idea the business would do what it’s doing?
- What’s next for Classic Recreations
- Who are your clients?
- What’s in your garage?
Interest in more info on Classic Recreations, contact their media support:
Kahn Media, Inc.
Have an idea for the show or think you’d make a great guest, send an email to the host:
Thanks for listening, keep it safe, keep in rollin’ and keep it on the road! Until next time.