He has our most downloaded episode to date because he is “The Doc.” And while this doc doesn’t make house calls, he does make car calls. As president of Mustang Restorations Inc., Chris “The Doc” Ingrassia is back today to answer your questions.
Questions we ask Chris on today’s episode:
- What have you been up to, trying to get on your schedule is not an easy feat?
- What to do to your car to prep it out for a car show ?
- I am thinking of selling my Mustang…What can be done to my Mustang to make it more saleable?
- Fall is here now & I am thinking of the tasks to store the car for the winter months. What do I need to do to prepare?
- What are the do’s & don’ts of winter storage for my classic car ?
- Also on today’s episode: Fan mail from loyal listener Mark Carbonaro about converting a 6 cylinder Sprint into a valuable pony
Important Links from today’s show:
TMI interior Products https://www.tmiproducts.com/
Chris’ YouTube Channel – Steal proof your Mustang”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWy8XNaRffM
Have an idea for the show, comments, good or bad or think you’d make a great guest, send an email to the host: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening, keep it safe, keep in rollin’ and keep it on the road! Until next time.
Cover art photo credit: Dean Fontaine