Welcome to Ford Mustang, The Early Years podcast. After 55 years, the Mustang World now has a dedicated Museum located in Concord, North Carolina. The 40,000 sq. ft. building showcases between 55 to 60 Mustangs. These Mustangs will include classics, modified, racing and a few unique versions. The goal is to show the automotive world the many reasons why the Mustang is one of the most popular “pony cars”, across the world. Here to talk about the museum is Steve Hall, Executive Director of the Mustang Owner’s Museum.
These questions and more answered in today’s episode:
- Who’s idea was it to finally put a museum together?
- May 3rd open date, how is it going so far?
- How did you get into the role of Executive Director and who owns it?
- What’s the significance of the location in Concord, NC?
- Tell me about the makeup of the museum? Exhibits, a showroom and shop
- How does membership work?
- Can someone put their car on display at the museum?
- Looks like you have some cool events coming up October 20th?
Mustang Giveaway: https://www.mustangownersmuseum.com/giveaway.html
Loan your car to the museum: https://www.mustangownersmuseum.com/loan.html
Have an idea for the show, want your classic Mustang on the cover of our weekly show or think you’d make a great guest, send an email to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the website, http://www.TheMustangPodcast.com
Thanks for listening, keep it safe, keep in rollin’ and keep it on the road! Until next time.