Lindsey Curcio considers herself a rabbit hole researcher who would rather do all the work herself then pay somebody to do work she could do herself. And she has proven it, taking her broken down, barely breathing 1966 Mustang Coupe from its previous owner and rebuilding, restoring and repairing nearly everything…herself. Before purchase, her Mustang was deceptively pretty but looks can and in this case were very deceiving. Join us today as we talk about her experience with her first generation pony.
Questions asked on today’s episode:
- Tell me about your Mustang
- What did the rebuild look like
- Was this a dream or a nightmare?
- How do you feel about the end result?
- What hidden gift did you get from the work you’ve done?
- Was the rebuild a confidence booster?
- Who did you get support from?
- Did you have anyone else get their hands on your Mustang?
- Car collecting has a history of being a man’s industry. How do you get beyond that?
National Parts Depot (Charlotte location): https://www.npdlink.com/1965-1973-mustang
Harris Mustang Supply: https://www.harrismustang.com/
Have an idea for the show or think you’d make a great guest, send an email to the host:
Thanks for listening, keep it safe, keep in rollin’ and keep it on the road! Until next time.