Ford Mustang Community, I love a good contest and on this episode of Ford Mustang The Early Years we will be sharing an incredible prize for the winner AND some important content that will keep your Classic Mustang on the road longer and safer. Stay tuned, during the episode we will be sharing the contest entry link to win an H3R Performance Halguard 2 ½ pound black fire extinguisher, just like the one I have in my 65 convertible.
Today we are chatting with Chris Dieter, Senior VP of H3R Performance. Since 2005 H3R Performance has been creating rugged fire extinguishers and mounting accessories that work flawlessly when needed. Welcome Chris to Ford Mustang The Early Years.
On this episode Doug and Chris discuss:
- Brief history of H3R Performance
- Why a UL listing is important and what it gives you
- H3R Performance extinguishers and seat mount unique features that make them the best in the business
- About their quick release mounts– quick release mounts are NHRA accepted. A number of racing bodies, tracks and events require a quick release which our billet and extreme duty mounts meet.
- HalGuard extinguisher clean agent products are best for vintage cars vs standard dry chemical.
- ….and much much more!
H3R Performance Fire Extinguisher
Giveaway — HG250B, HalGuard 2.5 lbs black extinguisher.
Must be within the continental US, No P.O. Boxes allowed.
Contest ends November 15th 2021
MUSTANGPOD15 for 15% off
YouTube: H3R Performance
Ford Mustang The Early Years Podcast (social media)
The Facebook Group
An Expert’s Guide to Maintaining Your Classic Mustang
Cover Art Photo Credit: Brad Newman https://www.instagram.com/b_l_newman/
Keep it safe, keep it rollin’ and keep it on the road. Until next time!