I’ve had a chance to talk shop with replica makers, full service restorers, parts specialist, museum directors and concours experts, but no one drives traffic like Chris “The Doc” Ingrassia of Mustang Restorations, Inc.
Website: Mustang Restorations, Inc. http://www.mustangrestoration.net
Talking with Chris about:
- What it’s like to work with his three sons & the roles they play here at the shop.
- His five rounds of auditioning to be part of the show Bitchin Rides.
- This whole process he is going thru & what they make a candidate do…. I think will be interesting to the listener.
- What’s up with the homemade repairs and all the issues encountered by owners
- The projects and people Chris has going on in the shop.
Audition link: Bitchin’ Rides, Bitchin’ Bootcamp
Cool stuff Chris and his team at Mustang Restorations, Inc do:
- Body & Paint incl Sheet metal & Fiberglass
- Custom Painting & Collision Repair
- Chassis Restoration & Rust Repair
- Upholstery & Convertible Tops
- High Performance Engine Rebuilding
- Brakes ~ Suspension ~ Steering ~ Electrical
- Automobile Appraisals for Value Documentation
- Free Estimates Available
- Inventor of classic mustang gas tank protection
- More info call Chris at 847-428-9889
Doug’s other show: The Nice Guys on Business Podcast
Have an idea for the show or think you’d make a great guest, send an email to the host:
Thanks for listening, keep it safe, keep in rollin’ and keep it on the road! Until next time.
Chris “The Doc” Ingrassia from Mustang Restorations, Inc. is back today, talking about Bitchin’ Rides, Bitchin’ Bootcamp. This is his fourth return to Ford Mustang, The Early Years Podcast and we are going to dig a little deeper, probably laugh a little and figure out why the hell he keeps coming back, maybe he hasn’t been able to find the exit door.